Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

FaLLeN-RoSeS - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* FaLLeN-RoSeS > Topics

Subject: any information on ur.fairy?
Replies: 7 Views: 1179

green17 23.11.12 - 05:40pm
heyy guys you wont know me but i really like fallen roses a lot and especially the group owner ur.fairy aka jenny.
i believe she stopped coming here in march of 2011 and she has never come since.
i wanna know if anyone has come to know any information about jenny and why she no longer comes here. please be frank guys if you know any information about her.
she was such good friends with everyone she must have called someone or some of you may have called or contacted her and know what happened?
this place seems so empty and incomplete without jenny. am really sad i wanna know what happened to her please *

bl3ss3d 26.11.12 - 08:33pm
she lost wap interest. *

pintu82 27.11.12 - 07:03pm
(hillarious)(hillarious)(hillarious)(hillarious)(hillarious)(hillarious)
J E N N N N N N N N N N N N N N N Y
(hillarious)(hillarious)(hillarious)(hillarious)(hillarious)(hillarious) *

pintu82 27.11.12 - 07:04pm
yeh Gadha Prasad sa kya ho gaya :D *

3mp3ror 16.12.12 - 01:47pm
Tea.GIF bl3ss3d aka ur.fairy :p *

g.a 17.12.12 - 04:40pm
I always miss her ;-( *

timup 19.12.12 - 11:25am
lol the foxy bittch is still here with other lots of id's,check the mod list ana find her here there ana every where with fake name ana fame,with dupli arm ana charm.i do know this msg ll be deleted by her or her chimpuz..ooh fairy likes something spl. in her timup(check the meaning) lover. Ok ok doono wanna much bla bla ere so open your eyes broad so you can able 2 notice ere with her new name. *

ashtez 19.12.12 - 12:10pm
Hmmmm so shame for u tim cz u used nasty wrdz 4 a female n 2nd if u knw herethan y dont u dare 2 chat with her????vry easy 2 ryt things aganist ani1 in open board but try 2 face the vantures fully openly means face 3 face na...im not th mod of this group otherwise surly u was in the hell. *

* FaLLeN-RoSeS Forum

Search:
topics replies

* FaLLeN-RoSeS

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits